- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Please book with us at flgxnj.com. No walk-ups are allowed.
- NO CASH PAYMENTS. Credit and touchless payments only
- PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR DEMONSTRATION TIME- arriving 30 minutes before your demonstration time helps us get everyone started on time with our COVID-19 sanitization protocols in place.
- Reservation times will vary and be live online
- Only 15 guests will be on each demonstration course
GUEST SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Please print and fill out all guest waivers prior to your visit with us (one waiver will need to be filled out for every participant going up into the trees)
- Agree to our COVID -19 policies and procedures prior to participating in our course
- Wear a mask in designated mask required locations. (Check-in, Harnessing Station, Demonstration)
- Guests must wear a face mask while in contact with guides
- Temperature will be checked upon arrival
- One person allowed on a platform or bridge at a time (Unless part of the same group)
- Participants on the ground watching must follow the 6-foot social distancing requirements even if they are not participating in the trees
- Put on harness and gear with the instruction of a guide. Our guides will double-check for safety while using sanitation practices as listed below
- Prioritize good hygiene practices
- Hand sanitizers will be present around our office and course
FLG X STAFF SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staff must wear a face mask while in contact with guests.
- Prioritize good hygiene practices.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after handling gear or in contact with guests.
- Ensure all gear is only used once per day or sanitized before reuse.
- Wear full finger gloves while performing lowers and handling guest gear during harnessing, and/or use hand sanitizer before and after harnessing.
- Sanitize all gear after each use.
- Stay home if they feel sick.
- Temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizers will be present around our office areas and course.