We are accepting resumes for jobs that begin in Spring/Summer/Autumn! Below are the various positions that we have (Ages from 16+):
Safety Patrol – Part Time (up to 35 hours per week depending on customer volumes) Click HERE to see the Job Description
Reservations and Retail – Part Time (up to 35 hours per week depending on customer volumes)
Rescue Guide – Part Time (up to 35 hours per week depending on guest volume) prior experience/knowledge of FLG X safety policies and procedures, and successful completion FLG X Rescue Guide training. This position is typically promoted from current staff after a year of Safety Patrol experience.
Safety Patrol and the Reservations/Retail positions start at minimum wage. Rescue Guides start at least $1 above the Safety Patrol wage.
You can submit interest by emailing email@example.com with your desired Position and resume.
What type of people are we looking for?
– Must be exceptional and comfortable at interacting with guests, encouraging them, and enforcing safety requirements
– Must be comfortable at heights in a harness, and understand basic usage of climbing equipment
– Must be comfortable with power tools in general
– Be able to stand for long periods of time
– Be able to lift 40-50lbs
– Prior to opening to the public (initial hires) site clean up, trail work, gear inspections, office set up, course prep, and generally hard outdoor work will be the focus.
– Hold a current & valid Standard First Aid and CPR certification (minimum)
– Submit to Drug Screening when requested.
– Be able to work in the USA
– Prior experience rock climbing, climbing gym, challenge course, zip line tour company or other skills
– Experience and enjoyment working with a diversity of children & adults
– Seasoned skills and certification in other program activities is desired (Corporate Teambuilding, Summer Camp Counselor, Sports Coach, etc)
– Fluency in a second language is a plus (Spanish, European Languages)
Book Your Adventure Experience Today
Get out there, and make memories that will last forever!